Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Calling All School Counselors!


Welcome School Counselors! For the past eight years I have been finding, creating and providing resources to help make school counselors' lives better by making that part of our jobs easier. I send so many emails to my colleagues that they actually grow tired of seeing my name come across their email in-boxes! I am a conference attending, obsessed certification obtaining, school counselors need professional development every year believing, we all should belong to our state school counseling organization preaching, Google searching, social networking, sharing information devotee! It is my hope that the topics, resources, programs and information you will find on this site make you an EXTRAORDINARY school counselor. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment