Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ASCA and NOSCA and TSC, Oh My!

School counselors hear my cry! If you are not down with at least one of the three wise men, then you better get up to snuff! In today's school counselor world of data, advocacy and accountability, there are three organizations that lead the way for school counselors. Different foci - same messages - varying deliveries - all relevant. There is Collegeboard's National Office of School Counselor Advocacy (NOSCA), the Education Trust's Transforming School Counseling (TSC) and the American School Counselor Association (ASCA). I have been a participant at all of their conferences at least once. You get something different out of each one. I like to blend them together at times as well as use them separately depending upon my needs. Check them out! Great stuff and you're sure to be extraordinary!



TSC

NOSCA

ASCA

No comments:

Post a Comment