Monday, August 6, 2012

Yoga for Kids

I had heard about this a few years ago and was not sold. Then I took an alternative counseling course and learned that yoga can help students who are not only stressed, but who are depressed and who have ADHD. So I thought to myself..why not? We even have a counselor in my division who teaches yoga to her students as part of her comprehensive school counseling program at the gifted elementary school! How extraordinary!

Fast foward to this past June at the ASCA conference in MN. I visited a booth of a vendor who sold yoga curriculum and paraphernalia. I bought the stress ball and the chimes. LOL! If you don't think this site is for you, I encourage you to Google search for yoga products that meet the needs of your students.

Yoga for Students

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment