Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ode to My Dad - More Bullying Prevention Information


I received a call from my Dad the other day. He said "What is the link to your blog again? I need those bullying links". In addition to being an awesomest, most winningest (is that a word?) coach, my Dad is an elementary school teacher assistant and has been asked to help with the school-wide bullying program. So this post is for my Dad and to let him know that I stopped dragging my feet and added some more resources to the Bullying Prevention tab.

Also, this picture in the post represents metal signs that I ordered for all of the schools in my division as part of our division-wide bullying prevention program. The are posted outside of all of our schools. Just go to the Kansas Bullying Prevention link on the tab and you can order them as well. If you would like a copy of our plan, you can email me at eschcounselor@gmail.com.

If you have anymore bullying prevention links or ideas, feel free to email my Dad, Coach Mo, at mauricejackson@cfschools.net, I am sure the students in Central Falls, Rhode Island would love your resources!

Enjoy and thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment