Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Transfer Student School Division Information...Right at Your Fingertips!


Over a year ago I got overzealous and created two documents for the high school counselors in my division. One was links to every state DOE's assessment page, so that they could learn about other state end-of-year/grade tests (my state has a reciprocity clause); and the other was graduation requirements for every state. Now I thought this was a great idea and that they would use it ALL THE TIME!!! Nope! I was wrong. Silly me! They just call me up and ask! LOL!  So I have decided to share it with the world and perhaps it can assist you when needing information about your transfer student's sending districts' requirements.

Enjoy!

State Assessments

State Graduation Requirements

No comments:

Post a Comment