Friday, January 11, 2013

Crisis Resources


 
 

A classmate of mine stopped me last night after class to share his thoughts about a conversation he had with some other doc students. It basically centered around school crisis plans. He then shared one with me that he found via the ASCA website with a "Google" search. It is very comprehensive, I am unsure if there is a link to it on the ASCA site at this time. It may have been lost in the redesign of the site. Well I investigated a little more and found the most recent version on the actual Mississippi Bend, IA site. Nonetheless, thank you Kevin!!! You're the bestest!


Sudden Death of a Student


I also found this site while searching for crisis plan clip art. Which goes to show you...you never know what you will find on the World Wide Web!

 
Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment