If you have never seen Roadtrip Nation, well you are missing out on some great documentaries. Real people actual go across the country and interview famous or powerful people to hear about their stories, their successes, failures and seek advice. It really is engaging TV. Well now they have a curriculum to help empower students to get out into their communities and connect what they learn to their real world.
This is their mantra:
Roadtrip Nation empowers you to define your own road in life instead of traveling down someone else's.
- We encourage you to engage in self-construction, rather than mass production.
- We encourage you to be proactive and actively participate in defining your future by hitting the road and learning from Leaders who have resisted The Noise of conformity and stayed true to themselves.
- Our philosophy is that when we listen to ourselves and are honest about whom we are, and what we love, we are able to seek our own path and contribute to the world with our unique talents.
- We believe that by helping others discover their own paths, there will be a significant positive change in the world—the world needs people in tune with who they are and what they care about.
- Living a life fueled by authenticity and passion allows people the ability to offer their creativity, ingenuity, and enthusiasm toward their goals.
- We hope that this, in turn, will build a better local, national, and global community.
Road Trip Nation Curriculum