Tuesday, October 15, 2013

FREE Resources at Power My Learning

                                           

PHEW!!! I am back after a three week lapse. Work, my involvement with my state school counseling organization and writing my dissertation left me no time to share information with you. You should see my list of topics in my cue...there are over 55! Nonetheless, it is good to be back and share this site with you. One of the counselors in my division shared it with me and it's full of FREE tools.

Now it states that it assists with Common Core learning, but here is something for you states that are not Common Core...the 5 states that opted out did so because their state curriculum matches or surpasses the Common Core, soooooooooo using these resources will not negatively effect your students.

Power My Learning is a site where you can find and use thousands of FREE games, videos, and interactives in all major K-12 subjects and aligned to the Common Core.

Enjoy!!!!

Power My Learning




2 comments:

  1. This counseling organization will create the passion of doing something great in future. They will also be able to write motivation letter for job. This is best counselor i must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should summarizing a story about which we want to do. Writing my dissertation left me no time to share information with you if we haven't this tools.

    ReplyDelete