Wednesday, November 13, 2013

4 or More

 

I know! I know! The Collegeboard has more initiatives and products than we can remember, BUT...this is a really good one. 4 or More is a pledge that school counselors take to ensure that their student will apply to four or more schools during their senior year of high school. However, once you do that, you will then receive a FREE College Counseling Sourcebook (full PDF)! Let me tell you, if you have not used the College Counseling Sourcebook you are missing out! It is full of information and material for presentations and classroom lessons.

Take the pledge! Get a free book!

4 or More

Enjoy, for this book is EXTRAORDINARY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. A good credit counseling service can do more than just provide credit counseling, they can help you negotiate your debt to where it is workable once again. Counselling Sevenoaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the story of God placing me into the path of the right people that could help me to overcome adversity in my childhood and my adult-life, This article examines a fresh approach to law firm marketing and client service. Thanks for sharing to wonderful post....Counselling Sevenoaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eheberatung You will possibly not look at crucial topics, you might be feeling depressed, or perhaps you could be drifting separate

    ReplyDelete