Friday, November 29, 2013

Have You Heard of Neil deGrasse Tyson???


I am crushing hard! I am crushing on astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson! If you have not heard of him, he is the way cool scientist who speaks to congress, is on the late night talk show circuit, has a Youtube station and is the director of the Hayden Planetarium. 

Why do I like him so much? Aside from him being brilliant, not to mention that my secret fantasy was to marry a super intelligent dude who would speak to me and I would have NO idea what he was talking about, but I would be soooooo impressed...true story; he is an advocate for math and science and the STEM fields. At a time when students want out! This is why we need to keep kids in! Check out the video. He speaks the truth!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Some of the several gains through which counselling may be necessary for partners usually are conducive natural environment, goal opinions, optimistic facilitation, determination, concentrated technique, top quality occasion in addition to better understanding Eheberatung

    ReplyDelete