Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Book Review: The Weird Series

 

A favorite part of my job is being able to order books and supplies for the school counselors in my division.  One of the elementary counselors recommended the Weird Series. These three books tell the tale of bullying from all sides; the bully, the victim and the bystander via the 3rd grade perspective. The students love listening to the stories. The counselors love reading the stories, especially on the document camera (all the students can stay in their seats). If you haven't had a chance to check them out, please do. They're extraordinary!
 
Enjoy!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My second graders absolutely love this series! I can't go into their classrooms for a lesson without talking about the characters in this book. They all have different favorite characters for different reasons. I'm glad you posted about these books!

    ReplyDelete