Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Teacher Tool Kit Site






A colleague of mine was showing me an activity that she uses with her teachers for AVID students. I happened to look at the bottom of the page, because it was a great activity and it said "theteachertoolkit.com". I had never been there before, so I decided to check it out and sign up for my free account. I am glad I did!

The Teacher Toolkit is a useful resource for making instruction more engaging and active for your students and if you have an idea for a teaching tool that you would like to see added to our site, they’d love to hear from you.

This is a great site if you are in a school where you really have to mirror educational practices and assessments.

Check out their categories below!

Tool Categories:

View All Tools


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment