Friday, September 12, 2014

Ed Week's Listserv



I think it is important to get the most important topics in the field of education. Sometimes as school counselors we only care about what happens in our own world...in our own building. It helps to be a "big picture" kind of thinker sometimes. Especially if you have a desire to be a department chiar, work in central office, become and administrator or go the professor route. Recently, I subscribed to Education Weekly's listserv and I have enjoyed the emails. I get to read up on pertinent information that may impact school counseling, but moreover, I get FREE professional development information in the form of webinars. It makes me feel good to know that I am adding to my own development. It's so easy to add to yours as well! That's how you become extraordinary!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment